Chambers Bay hosted the 2010 U.S. Amateur, and is hosting the 2015 U.S. Open.
Located 45 Minutes south of Seattle, WA, Chambers Bay is the easiest way to play U.S. Open course. Bethpage can compete on price, but tee-times are a fight to get.
How much does Chambers Bay Cost?
- $205 Peak season, $125 Twilight rates, $90 for a replay
- Memberships are a shockingly low $3000 for an annual membership
Accolades of Chambers Bay:
- Golf Digest Best New Public Course in 2008
- Golf Magazine’s Top 100 you can play
- #25 on Golf Digests 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses